Zebra ZD410 Direct Thermal Printer
If you need fast, dependable printing in the most space constrained areas, you need the ZD410. This ultra-compact “fits anywhere” printer is designed for the smallest of work spaces. When it comes to flexibility, the ZD410 shines — this printer creates high-quality labels, receipts, tags and wristbands. This super-fast printer keeps your workers productive. Deployment is a breeze —Zebra ZD410 Direct Thermal Printer is loaded with connectivity options. The ZD410 is easy to use, operate and troubleshoot, ensuring your printer is always up and running. And Zebra One Care service maximizes the availability and productivity of your Zebra ZD410 Direct Thermal Printers with unmatched from-the-manufacturer support that covers everything — from worn out pitheads to normal wear and tear. The ZD410 — the little printer designed with big business functionality. Read more about Zebra Printer products.
buy more similar products at a certified dealer minify
- Connects via USB, USB Host, or BTLE and is compatible with direct thermal label rolls with 1 in core, max diameter of 5 in, and max media width of 2.36 in
- Prints using direct thermal technology which eliminates the need for expensive ink or toner
- print high quality address, shipping, mailing, file folder, barcode, and binder labels as well as name tags, wrist bands, and receipts
- Prints 6 in/sec at 203 dpi, Energy Star approved, and on demand printing allows you to print exact quantities instead of wasting 8.5 x 11 sheets of labels
- For use with Windows 10 and above, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and above, and Linux systems using current CUPS printer drivers