Lenovo Thinksystem SR250 1U Rack Server
Lenovo Thinksystem SR250 1U rack server
- Lenovo ThinkSystem SR250 is an affordable, single-socket 1U rack server for small and medium businesses that need optimized performance and flexibility for future growth, along with enterprise-class reliability, management, and security.
- This server runs on Xeon E-2124 processor (4C 3.3GHz 8MB Cache/71W)
- With support for a memory capacity of up to 128 GB and internal storage of up to 32 TB, the SR250 server is an ideal choice for small- to medium-sized business, workgroups, distributed locations, and web-scale workloads.
- Four 3.5-inch drives flexible and scalable internal storage configurations with affordable software RAID. The SR250 rack server also has a wide selection of drive sizes and types, including NVMe PCIe SSDs, SAS/SATA SSDs, and SAS/SATA HDDs.
- Lenovo sr250 server features integrated dual-port 1 Gb Ethernet NIC and additional PCIe expansion slots for hardware RAID protection, network scalability, and external storage connectivity.
- The next-generation Lenovo XClarity Controller, which is built into the Lenovo ThinkSystem SR250, provides advanced service processor control, monitoring, and alerting functions.
- lenovo thinksystem SR250 rack server offers enterprise-class reliability features such as error correcting code (ECC), hot-swap components, and advanced RAID protection with flexible storage options at an affordable price.
- This is a compact, cost-effective, single-processor 1U rack server that has been optimized to provide enterprise-class features to small-to-medium-sized businesses, retail stores, or distributed enterprises.
- Lenovo SR250 server offers numerous features to boost performance, improve scalability, and reduce costs. Provides memory speed, availability, and capacity of up to 64 GB memory with up to four 2666 MHz DDR4 ECC UDIMMs.Provides I/O scalability with the onboard LOM interface and up to three PCI Express (PCIe) 3.0 I/O expansion slots in a 1U rack form factor. Reduces I/O latency and increases overall system performance with Intel Integrated I/O Technology that embeds the PCI Express 3.0 controller into the Intel processors.
- Powerful systems management features simplify local and remote management of the SR250 server and deliver enterprise-class data protection.