Catalyst 9200L 24-port PoE+ 4 x 1G SFP C9200L-DNA-E-24-3Y C9200L Cisco DNA Essentials
The Catalyst 9200L 24-port PoE+ 4 x 1G SFP C9200L-DNA-E-24-3Y switch with Cisco DNA Essentials offers a combination of performance, scalability, and security that makes it an ideal choice for businesses looking to upgrade their network infrastructure. Its user-friendly interface and advanced features make it easy to deploy and manage, while its reliability ensures consistent connectivity for mission-critical applications.
Full Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) capability for up to 48 ports for C9200. Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) capability for up to 12 ports, IEEE 802.3bt class 6 and Cisco UPOE capability for up to 8 ports for C9200CX.
● Resiliency with Field-Replaceable Units (FRU) and redundant power supply, fans, and modular uplinks for C9200 models. C9200CX models are fanless and are powered by internal fixed power supply or optional power adapters, when not powered by upstream IEEE 802.3bt class 6 60W PSE.
● Flexible power source options from line voltage AC, low voltage DC to High Voltage DC (HVDC) in C9200CX models provide the choices for customers to migrate to efficient DC micro grid powered by renewable energy sources for a sustainable future.
● Flexible downlink options with data, PoE+, UPOE, UPOE with mGig for Wi-Fi 6/6E.
● Operational efficiency with optional backplane stacking, supporting stacking bandwidth up to 160 Gbps.
● UADP 2.0 Mini with integrated CPU offers customers optimized scale with better cost structure.
● Enhanced security with AES-128 MACsec encryption on C9200 and AES-256 MACsec encryption for C9200CX models, policy-based segmentation, and trustworthy solutions for the whole Catalyst 9200 Series.
● Layer 3 https://apps.cisco.com/Commerce/ and CLI operations options
● Cisco Software-Defined Access (SD-Access). Read more here.
Check more from our Website.