10 way Rack Mount PDU
A rack mount PDU, or power distribution unit, is a device that helps distribute electrical power to various devices within a rack or cabinet. It is typically mounted on the back of a rack and helps to organize and manage power cables. There are many different types of rack mount PDUs available, but in this article, we will discuss 10 ways in which a rack mount PDU can be used.
- Power distribution: The primary function of a rack mount PDU is to distribute power to the devices within a rack. This can be done through a variety of different connectors, such as IEC, NEMA, or C13/C19.
- Surge protection: Many rack mount PDUs come with built-in surge protection, which can help protect your devices from power surges and voltage spikes.
- Remote monitoring: Some rack mount PDUs have built-in monitoring capabilities, allowing you to monitor the power usage of your devices remotely. This can be useful for identifying devices that are using more power than they should be.
- Overload protection: Many rack mount PDUs also have built-in overload protection, which can help prevent damage to your devices from overloading the power circuit.
- Power sequencing: Some rack mount PDUs have the ability to control the power sequencing of devices within a rack. This can be useful for powering up and shutting down devices in a specific order.
There are no reviews yet.